SSHBlackbox (.NET) Description
Editor: SSHBlackbox .NET Edition is a comprehensive collection of managed components that add client-side and server-side support for SSH (Secure Shell) to your .NET Framework applications.
SSHBlackbox.NET includes complete SSH protocol support and supports full range of SSH and SFTP features, such as
* support for various tunnel types, i.e. shell, command, X11, Port Forwarding, custom tunnels;
* support for SSH 1 (client only) and SSH 2 (client and server);
* various authentication types including authentication with X.509 certificates;
* synchronous and asynchronous operation modes;
* various encryption algorithms including AES 256-bit;
* SSH key generation and management;
* SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol) tunnel support (requires SFTPBlackbox)
SSHBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of all SSH protocol specifications, which don't use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
SSHBlackbox is compatible with all major SSH / SFTP servers and clients on the market.
This is .NET edition, which can be integrated into Visual Studio 2008, 2005, 2003, Borland Delphi 2005-2007 /.NET. It requires .NET Framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 or 3.5, Mono (1.0 or 2.0) or .NET CF (1.0, 2.0, 3.5).
SSHBlackbox (.NET) Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in SSHBlackbox (.NET) 7.2.169
Release notes are not available currently.
SSHBlackbox (.NET) Requirements
No additional system requirements.